Scooter Rental

Motorcycle Information
    Price is from 40€ per day
    Extra Cost: Fuel
    Minimum age: 18
Renting a scooter (moped) with us at Avere Tourism not only gives you the freedom to zip around and explore the local area, including charming spots like Podstrana, Stobreč, Omiš and Split, but it also promises an experience that’s both easy and incredibly enjoyable! However, it’s essential to note that while scooter (moped) riding is fun, a bit of prior experience is recommended for your safety. For your convenience, we suggest one rider per scooter (moped), with a maximum weight limit of 110kg as suggested by the manufacturers. If you need something larger or more accommodating, just let our team know; we have bigger scooters/motorcycles available to suit your needs. In Croatia, the regulation states that learner permits or provisional licenses aren’t accepted for riding scooters (mopeds) or any vehicles. Remember, each scooter or motorcycle needs its own license. To secure your rental, we require a security deposit. You can settle this in cash or opt for a pre-authorization on your credit card. (Please note that debit cards are not suitable for this type of transaction.) The following table outlines the various types of scooters, the minimum age required by regulations, the necessary license according to Croatian regulations, and the corresponding security deposit for each scooter.
Vehicle Type
  • 50cc (Category B)
  • 125cc (Category A1)
  • 250cc (Category A2)
Security Deposit
  • 200€
  • 300€
  • 300€
Motorcycle Gallery
1 / 3
Scooter 50cc
  • 40€ per day
  • Security deposit 200€
Scooter 125cc
  • 65€ per day
  • Security deposit 300€
  • Model Kymco Agility 50
  • Year 2024
  • Fuel Capacity 5.0L
  • Starter Electric & kick
What's included
  • Safety helmet
  • VAT
  • Basic Insurance

Inquiry form


Our Blog

There are no blogs currently


Can I book a tour online?
Certainly! We offer the convenience of booking your desired tour online through our user-friendly booking system. With just a few clicks, you can reserve your spot on any of our exciting tours. Our online platform is designed to make the booking process seamless and hassle-free for our customers. So, whether you're planning in advance, or looking to book last minute, you can easily secure your spot and embark on an unforgettable adventure with us.
Do the tours commence in Podstrana?
Yes, all our tours begin in Podstrana, either at our office (located at Jurasova Street 2, Podstrana 21312), Hotel Le Meridien Lav, or Camping Split Stobreč. This saves you both time and money, eliminating the need to travel to Split to join a tour. Our goal is to ensure your experience is convenient and enjoyable right from the start. Should you have any further inquiries, please don't hesitate to ask. We eagerly anticipate welcoming you on one of our tours!
Is it possible to participate in a tour departing from Hotel Le Meridien Lav?
Absolutely! We provide convenient tour departures from this location. You can join a tour directly from Hotel Le Meridien Lav, either at the main entrance ramp or the hotel's marina, depending on the specific tour. Should you have any particular tours in mind or require further assistance, please feel free to inform us. We're dedicated to ensuring your experience is both memorable and hassle-free.
Is a boat license necessary for renting and operating a boat in Croatia?
Yes, to operate a boat in Croatia, you must hold a valid Nautical (skipper's) license. Hence, Croatian regulations forbid renting and operating a boat without this essential license.
Do your boats come with life vests?
Absolutely! Each of our boats is equipped with life vests and all the essential safety gear mandated by Croatian law, ensuring your onboard safety. With safety as our top priority, you can confidently enjoy your time on the water.
Is it possible to rent a car or scooter (moped) in Croatia with a Provisional License or Learner's Permit?
In Croatia, renting and operating a car or scooter (moped) with a Provisional License or Learner's Permit is not allowed; such licenses are considered invalid for this purpose.
What type of licence do I need to rent and operate a scooter (moped) 50cc, 125cc and 250cc?
To operate any scooter (moped) you need to be at least 18 years old. For the 50cc you need a valid category B driver's licence, for the 125cc you need a valid category A1 driver's licence and for the 250cc you need a valid category A2 driver's licence

Have more questions? We are here to answer them.