Private tours

For those of you who want to explore Dalmatian culture in a more intimate setting, we have designed tours you can take just with your friends and family.

Minivan Transfer (4-8 people)
Book your private minivan transfer for a seamless journey and explore Croatia's top destinations like at your leisure.
Food & Wine Guided Tour Split Diocletian’s Palace
Discover Split's rich heritage and vibrant flavors on our guided tour, exploring the historical Diocletian's Palace and savoring local cuisine.
Via Ferrata Perun
Experience the thrill of our via ferrata mountain treks above the Adriatic, offering breathtaking views with secure climbing aids for all skill levels.
Hvar & Devil Islands
Explore Hvar Island and the enchanting Devil’s Islands, with stops at Palmižana Bay and Hvar town, all tailored to your preferences.
Blue Lagoon and Šolta Experience
Enjoy a private boat tour to Drvenik Veli and Šolta, exploring the Blue Lagoon, swimming, snorkeling, and savoring local cuisine.
One Day Sailboat Experience
Embark on a sailing day trip exploring Krušica, Stomorska, and Nečujam Bays, with options to learn sailing or relax in the sun.
Brač Experience
Customize your private boat tour to Brač Island, exploring hidden beaches, local flavors, and cultural landmarks.
Private Fish Picnic Tour with Lunch & Drinks
Craft your exclusive boat tour to Brač with a private BBQ lunch, exploring three unique spots at your own pace.
Fishing Tour
Experience the thrill of the Adriatic with our fishing excursion, featuring expert guidance and premium equipment.
Sailing Tour (2 or 3 days)
Enjoy a fun sailing adventure around Croatia's beautiful Adriatic islands with our special tours, offering two great ways to explore.
Embark on a unique excursion to paddle the serene Žrnovnica River, explore ancient Epetium, and enjoy the tranquil Adriatic.

Our Blog

There are no blogs currently


Can I book a tour online?
Certainly! We offer the convenience of booking your desired tour online through our user-friendly booking system. With just a few clicks, you can reserve your spot on any of our exciting tours. Our online platform is designed to make the booking process seamless and hassle-free for our customers. So, whether you're planning in advance, or looking to book last minute, you can easily secure your spot and embark on an unforgettable adventure with us.
Do the tours commence in Podstrana?
Yes, all our tours begin in Podstrana, either at our office (located at Jurasova Street 2, Podstrana 21312), Hotel Le Meridien Lav, or Camping Split Stobreč. This saves you both time and money, eliminating the need to travel to Split to join a tour. Our goal is to ensure your experience is convenient and enjoyable right from the start. Should you have any further inquiries, please don't hesitate to ask. We eagerly anticipate welcoming you on one of our tours!
Is it possible to participate in a tour departing from Hotel Le Meridien Lav?
Absolutely! We provide convenient tour departures from this location. You can join a tour directly from Hotel Le Meridien Lav, either at the main entrance ramp or the hotel's marina, depending on the specific tour. Should you have any particular tours in mind or require further assistance, please feel free to inform us. We're dedicated to ensuring your experience is both memorable and hassle-free.
Is a boat license necessary for renting and operating a boat in Croatia?
Yes, to operate a boat in Croatia, you must hold a valid Nautical (skipper's) license. Hence, Croatian regulations forbid renting and operating a boat without this essential license.
Do your boats come with life vests?
Absolutely! Each of our boats is equipped with life vests and all the essential safety gear mandated by Croatian law, ensuring your onboard safety. With safety as our top priority, you can confidently enjoy your time on the water.
Is it possible to rent a car or scooter (moped) in Croatia with a Provisional License or Learner's Permit?
In Croatia, renting and operating a car or scooter (moped) with a Provisional License or Learner's Permit is not allowed; such licenses are considered invalid for this purpose.
What type of licence do I need to rent and operate a scooter (moped) 50cc, 125cc and 250cc?
To operate any scooter (moped) you need to be at least 18 years old. For the 50cc you need a valid category B driver's licence, for the 125cc you need a valid category A1 driver's licence and for the 250cc you need a valid category A2 driver's licence

Have more questions? We are here to answer them.