Rent a Car

Rental Information
    Price on request
    Extra Cost: Rental insurence and a small deposit
Discover the convenience of Avere Tourism’s hassle-free and professional car rental experience. We provide competitive prices, comprehensive service packages, and access to the latest fleet. Explore with ease and confidence when you choose Avere Tourism for your car rental needs. Our fleet includes a variety of vehicles, ranging from compact city cars to spacious sedans, vans that seat 8+1, and more luxurious cars, ensuring there’s a perfect vehicle for every adventure, whether it’s exploring urban streets or embarking on a scenic road trip. Additionally, we offer basic insurance and full insurance options to ensure your peace of mind throughout your journey. Enjoy comfort, style, and reliability as you navigate Croatia’s stunning landscapes with Avere Tourism. Experience worry-free travel with our comprehensive range of services, including unlimited mileage and the ability to bring an extra driver at no additional cost. Navigate confidently with our detailed maps of Croatia and rest assured with 24/7 road support assistance. Plus, access email and contact support for any inquiries or assistance you may need along the way. Take advantage of our complimentary cross-border service, including a green card that serves as proof of contractual automobile liability insurance, ensuring a smooth transition when leaving the vehicle abroad.
1 / 4
What’s included
  • Unlimited mileage
  • Free extra driver
  • Maps of Croatia
  • 24/7 road support assistance
  • New car models and exceptional service
  • Email and contact support
  • We offer FREE cross border; this green card serves as proof of contractual automobile liability insurance and is used when leaving the vehicle abroad
  • N/A

Inquiry form


Our Blog

There are no blogs currently


Can I book a tour online?
Certainly! We offer the convenience of booking your desired tour online through our user-friendly booking system. With just a few clicks, you can reserve your spot on any of our exciting tours. Our online platform is designed to make the booking process seamless and hassle-free for our customers. So, whether you're planning in advance, or looking to book last minute, you can easily secure your spot and embark on an unforgettable adventure with us.
Do the tours commence in Podstrana?
Yes, all our tours begin in Podstrana, either at our office (located at Jurasova Street 2, Podstrana 21312), Hotel Le Meridien Lav, or Camping Split Stobreč. This saves you both time and money, eliminating the need to travel to Split to join a tour. Our goal is to ensure your experience is convenient and enjoyable right from the start. Should you have any further inquiries, please don't hesitate to ask. We eagerly anticipate welcoming you on one of our tours!
Is it possible to participate in a tour departing from Hotel Le Meridien Lav?
Absolutely! We provide convenient tour departures from this location. You can join a tour directly from Hotel Le Meridien Lav, either at the main entrance ramp or the hotel's marina, depending on the specific tour. Should you have any particular tours in mind or require further assistance, please feel free to inform us. We're dedicated to ensuring your experience is both memorable and hassle-free.
Is a boat license necessary for renting and operating a boat in Croatia?
Yes, to operate a boat in Croatia, you must hold a valid Nautical (skipper's) license. Hence, Croatian regulations forbid renting and operating a boat without this essential license.
Do your boats come with life vests?
Absolutely! Each of our boats is equipped with life vests and all the essential safety gear mandated by Croatian law, ensuring your onboard safety. With safety as our top priority, you can confidently enjoy your time on the water.
Is it possible to rent a car or scooter (moped) in Croatia with a Provisional License or Learner's Permit?
In Croatia, renting and operating a car or scooter (moped) with a Provisional License or Learner's Permit is not allowed; such licenses are considered invalid for this purpose.
What type of licence do I need to rent and operate a scooter (moped) 50cc, 125cc and 250cc?
To operate any scooter (moped) you need to be at least 18 years old. For the 50cc you need a valid category B driver's licence, for the 125cc you need a valid category A1 driver's licence and for the 250cc you need a valid category A2 driver's licence

Have more questions? We are here to answer them.