Reful 30 Elegance

Reful 30 Elegance
    Price: On Request
    Additional Cost: VAT, Food & Beverage
    Boat Lenght: 9.2 m
    No. of people: 8 max
Discover the wonders of the Adriatic Sea, home to over a thousand islands, with Avere Tourism’s private boat tours. Discover stunning destinations such as Vis, the Blue Cave, Hvar, Devils Islands, Šolta, Brač, or Bol, and explore the treasures of the Mediterranean. Tailor your adventure with our diverse fleet of boats, offering the flexibility to choose your vessel and destination. The only dilemma you’ll face is deciding which breathtaking Dalmatian Island to visit. Create unforgettable memories with your loved ones as our experienced skippers guide you on this remarkable journey.
Boat Gallery
1 / 4
1 / 8
Golden Horn (Zlatni rat)
Blue Lagoon (Drvenik Veli Islands)
Budikovac (Specific boats)
Devil Islands (Pakleni Otoci) (Specific boats)
Stiniva Bay (Specific boats)
Blue Cave (Specific boats)
Hvar Town (Specific boats)
**Not all boats can go to every destination
Trip Information
Included in the price
  • Reful 30 Elegance day rental
  • Skipper
  • Hostess
  • Drinks (water & soft drinks)
  • Fuel
  • Insurance
  • Length 9.20 m Width 2,90 m
  • Engine Steyr inboard 250 HP
  • Diesel Consumption 35 L/H – 1,5 L/NM
  • Fuel Type Diesel
  • Maximum Speed 33 KN/Cruising speed 23 KN
  • Kitchen
  • Bow sunbed, stern sunbed
  • Swimming platform, swimming ladder
  • Electric anchor
  • VHF
  • Bimini sunshade
  • Electrical toilet
  • 220 V shore connection
  • Safety equipment
  • Cutlery, sink, refrigerator
  • Deck shower
  • Radio/CD with speakers
  • Snorkeling equipment

Inquiry form


Our Blog

There are no blogs currently


Can I book a tour online?
Certainly! We offer the convenience of booking your desired tour online through our user-friendly booking system. With just a few clicks, you can reserve your spot on any of our exciting tours. Our online platform is designed to make the booking process seamless and hassle-free for our customers. So, whether you're planning in advance, or looking to book last minute, you can easily secure your spot and embark on an unforgettable adventure with us.
Do the tours commence in Podstrana?
Yes, all our tours begin in Podstrana, either at our office (located at Jurasova Street 2, Podstrana 21312), Hotel Le Meridien Lav, or Camping Split Stobreč. This saves you both time and money, eliminating the need to travel to Split to join a tour. Our goal is to ensure your experience is convenient and enjoyable right from the start. Should you have any further inquiries, please don't hesitate to ask. We eagerly anticipate welcoming you on one of our tours!
Is it possible to participate in a tour departing from Hotel Le Meridien Lav?
Absolutely! We provide convenient tour departures from this location. You can join a tour directly from Hotel Le Meridien Lav, either at the main entrance ramp or the hotel's marina, depending on the specific tour. Should you have any particular tours in mind or require further assistance, please feel free to inform us. We're dedicated to ensuring your experience is both memorable and hassle-free.
Is a boat license necessary for renting and operating a boat in Croatia?
Yes, to operate a boat in Croatia, you must hold a valid Nautical (skipper's) license. Hence, Croatian regulations forbid renting and operating a boat without this essential license.
Do your boats come with life vests?
Absolutely! Each of our boats is equipped with life vests and all the essential safety gear mandated by Croatian law, ensuring your onboard safety. With safety as our top priority, you can confidently enjoy your time on the water.
Is it possible to rent a car or scooter (moped) in Croatia with a Provisional License or Learner's Permit?
In Croatia, renting and operating a car or scooter (moped) with a Provisional License or Learner's Permit is not allowed; such licenses are considered invalid for this purpose.
What type of licence do I need to rent and operate a scooter (moped) 50cc, 125cc and 250cc?
To operate any scooter (moped) you need to be at least 18 years old. For the 50cc you need a valid category B driver's licence, for the 125cc you need a valid category A1 driver's licence and for the 250cc you need a valid category A2 driver's licence

Have more questions? We are here to answer them.